Cabin Service Representative
A Hamburg-based aviation company, is looking for Cabin Service Representatives with an open base solution as soon as possible for the Embraer Legacy 600/650 / 650E aircraft.
An environment that inspires.
- 20 working days per month, which include both flight service including standby and training
- Constant duty roster with rounds of 7 working days each and 3 off requests per month
- Open Base System: Choose your place of residence flexibly. All you have to do is ensure that you can reach an international, highly frequented airport in a short time
- 24 days vacation related to a 5 day week
- 24/7 OCC support from Hamburg headquarters (crew control, flight care, dispatch, catering, travel, fuel)
A task that challenges.
- Preparation of the flight experience by organizing catering items, obtaining the latest daily newspapers and decorating the cabin
- Arrange, garnish and serve high quality drinks and food during the flight
- Hosting activities and overall care of up to 13 international and demanding guests per flight assignment
- Subsequent follow-up work and preparation of the cabin for further orders
- Organization and procurement of used board material
- Information exchange and maintenance of documents via smartphone
We always expect competent and friendly dealings with our very discerning guests and a service concept that is lived with passion, as well as responsible handling of the aircraft interior and, above all, the sovereignty to master even difficult situations prudently. Those who have these characteristics will be rewarded with an exciting field of activity in which you get to know people of different cultures and nationalities, languages and foreign countries.
Your background that is convincing.
- Completed training in the catering or hotel industry
- Well-founded service experience in upscale gastronomy
- Fluent written and spoken German and English required
- Further language skills are an advantage
- High flexibility as well as willingness to spontaneous assignments
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and reliability
- High service orientation, above-average willingness to work and resilience even under stress
- Professional manners, friendly demeanor and a well-groomed appearance
- Strong intercultural competence
- Independence and initiative
- Very good organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Passport without restriction
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Valid EU class B driving license
If you are interested in this position, please submit your complete documents including your salary expectations online via applicant portal:
AIR HAMBURG Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH
z. Mrs. Triencke Rusch