The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve the customers best!
The company continuously challenge and develop their employees, for they are the most valuable asset.
Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
Jet Aviation are currently recruiting for a VIP Cabin Attendant for a full-time position, already living in Dubai, for a VIP operation based in Dubai / UAE, willing to perform a flight duty with 7 days OFF per month and five weeks holidays per year.
- Ensuring the safety of the passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort assurance of the V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in RENOWNED AIRLINE WITH BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent English skills
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, please submit your online application (CV, photos, copy of passport) to:
Jet Aviation Business Jets AG
You will be required to deliver the highest standard of customer service and safety on board, contributing to consistent service excellence, manage all aspects of Cabin Management from menu planning to organising and delivering professional and bespoke on-board service.
We can help you to achieve the high flying standards required for business aviation world, and to discover the right key skills which will aid you to be successful in this challenging industry called private aviation by attending our VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training.
This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools and resources needed. It delivers complete practical training advice on entering the corporate aviation industry and covers the requirements of the profession.
Our next available training will be delivered on 20-21 February, in Bucharest, Romania. Enroll now!
Best of luck!