Avion Express is the largest narrow-body ACMI operator in the world. The company operates it‘s Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet across Europe, as well as Africa, South America and the Asia-Pacific region.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
‣ Age: at least 18 years old;
‣ Minimum secondary education degree;
‣ Recent experience as an operating Cabin Crew member will be considered an advantage;
‣ Experience on Airbus family aircraft will be considered an advantage;
‣ Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both spoken and written;
‣ EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
‣ Valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel;
‣ Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
‣ Valid Criminal Record;
‣ Ability to swim unassisted;
‣ No visible tattoos/piercings;
‣ Flexibility – we operate flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be willing to work on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice;
‣ Must be based in Vilnius, Lithuania, or willing to relocate.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
Compensation estimate: 1300 EUR per month
Please fill an online application form by clicking this link, and the company will get in touch with the selected candidates.
Salary comment: Compensation estimate: 1300 EUR per month
Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI operator which operates Airbus A320 family fleet.
Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
If you don’t have an EASA Attestation, we can help you with this. Enroll now for our EASA Initial Training and get your certificate.
Best of luck !