A Hamburg-based aviation company, is are looking for Cabin Service Representatives as soon as possible for the Embraer Legacy 600/650 / 650E aircraft.
- The duty roster comprises 20 working days per month, which includes both flight duty, including standby, and training
- The jets do not return to the base at the end of the day, so hotel overnight stays are made at the respective destinations during the usually 7-day service chains
- There are 3 optional days per month, which are taken into account when creating the duty roster
- 24 days vacation based on a 5 day week
- Open Base System: You can flexibly choose your home base, under guarantee that you can reach the respective airport within 2 hours.
Base options in Germany are: Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich
- 24/7 Operations Control Center support from the Hamburg headquarters (crew control, travel, catering, flight care, dispatch)
A task that challenges.
- Preparation of the flight experience by organizing catering items, obtaining the latest newspapers and decorating the cabin
- Hosting activities and overall care of up to 13 international and demanding guests per flight assignment
- In general, the service level is based on that of an upscale restaurant
- Prepare, garnish and serve drinks from the silver platter, as well as wine and champagne service directly at the passenger
- The catering is arranged, heated and served on china
- Sensitive care for our youngest and our four-legged passengers
- Respectful handling of various cultural specialties, such as Halal, Ramadan, Kosher etc.
- Accurate attention to detail
- Subsequent postprocessing, cleaning and preparation of the cabin for further orders
- Organization and procurement of used board material
- Information exchange and maintenance of documents via smartphone
The company always expect competent and friendly interaction with the very discerning guests and a service concept that is lived with passion, as well as responsible handling of the aircraft interior and, above all, the sovereignty to master even difficult situations prudently. Those who have these characteristics will be rewarded with an exciting field of activity in which they get to know people of different cultures and nationalities, languages and foreign countries.
Your background that is convincing.
- Completed training in the catering or hotel industry
- Well-founded service experience in upscale gastronomy
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills are required
- Further language skills are an advantage
- High flexibility as well as willingness to spontaneous assignments
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and reliability
- High service orientation, above-average willingness to work and resilience even under stress
- Professional manners, friendly demeanor and a well-groomed appearance
- Strong intercultural competence
- Independence and initiative
- Very good organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Passport without restriction
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Valid EU class B driving license
If you would like to actively help shape the success of AIR HAMBURG, then the company is looking forward to receiving your application today!
Please submit your complete documents including your salary expectations online via applicant portal:
AIR HAMBURG Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH
z. Mrs. Triencke Rusch
You will be required to deliver the highest standard of customer service and safety on board, contributing to consistent service excellence, manage all aspects of Cabin Management from menu planning to organising and delivering professional and bespoke on-board service.
We can help you to achieve the high flying standards required for business aviation world, and to discover the right key skills which will aid you to be successful in this challenging industry called private aviation by attending our VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training.
This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools and resources needed. It delivers complete practical training advice on entering the corporate aviation industry and covers the requirements of the profession.
Our next available training will be delivered on 20-21 March in Bucharest, Romania. Enroll now!
Best of luck!