Aurigny, Guernsey’s airline, offers a wide range of services and lifeline links to the Bailiwick and its visitors. Aurigny is owned by the States of Guernsey, and their network includes services to destinations across the UK and in Europe.
The airline operates regular flights to London Gatwick, London Stansted, London City, Bristol, East Midlands, Manchester, Leeds Bradford, Alderney, Southampton and Dinard. Also operates seasonal flights to Norwich and Grenoble. The airline celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2018.
About the job
Cabin Crew members will report to the Cabin crew Manager and will be responsible for all security and safety related responsibilities on the aircraft grounded and in flight.
- To ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA/CAA and Aurigny Air Services requirements, and all relevant legislation
- Participate in pre-flight briefings
- Deliver excellent customer service, in line with our service standards and behaviours
- To act as a Aurigny Air Services role model to crew, colleagues and passengers adhering to our uniform standards
- Maintain a high level of personal appearance, presentation, and conduct
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues to work as one team
- Serve, sell beverages and duty free
- Appreciate why safety and security of our passengers is so important for Aurigny Air Services
- Passionate about delivering service excellence every time
- Genuinely enjoy passenger interactions and place the passenger at the heart of everything you do
- Able to confidentially deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- Show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and you treat everyone as individuals
- Able to build relationships with all your colleagues in a professional way in order to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and in emergencies
For a full job description please see attached PDF or apply online at
If you need to prepare yourself for a successful interview, please enroll now for a one to one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success.
Best of luck!