One of the leading Private Jet charter operators worldwide is looking for VIP Flight Attendant in Nuremberg, Germany.
– EU passport, right to get a duplicate.
– min. 2 years 1st class experience in a major airline or VVIP experience (Silver Service experience is a must)
– hard working, motivated, creative and thinking out of the box, team player
– fluent in English, German speakers will be preferred (but it is not required)
– valid driving license
– willing to relocate to Nuremberg area or to be there on standby days (company does not pay accommodation in Homebase, which is NUE)
– age above 25 years old
Conditions & Benefits:
– 3000 Euro/month gross out of which 13% will be paid tax-free
– 13th salary
– after 6 months probation unlimited German work contract
– 20 days on 10 days off a month
Will be required to work mostly on large cabin business jets as sole cabin attendant.
Limited training will be provided, high degree of organising skills is expected.
Your ticket to next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest, Romania, on 17-18 April 2021
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confident into any interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate
To be considered please send your latest CV, photographs and all training certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without the correct documentation will not be considered.
Best of luck!