Luxaviation #Germany are seeking a Cabin Service Representative/Cabin Crew Coordinator to deliver high class service to private jet principals, manage the Luxaviation Germany and #Luxembourg cabin staff members and provide support to the Group Chief Cabin Manager.
Home base #DUS
The Cabin Service Representative ensures the safety, cleanliness, well-being and comfort of our customers, before, during and after the flight by arranging the cabin and delivering high class service to private jet principals.
The cabin crew coordinator responsibilities include managing the Luxaviation Germany and Luxembourg cabin staff members e.g. in regards to the administrational onboarding process of new cabin crew members, monitoring and ensuring of adherence to company service policies and staff coordination and disposition. Furthermore, the cabin crew coordinator supports the group cabin manager in regards to service and quality standardization on our fleet aircraft.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Deliver highest level of service to our clients on board of our Luxaviation aircraft
- Maintain highest safety standard
- VIP Cabin Crew duties including tasks such as passenger welcome service, bedding set up, restocking, cleaning, handover
- VIP catering order, preparation and presentation
- Cabin crew management of the Luxaviation Germany and Luxembourg fleet
- Support of the Luxaviation Group Chief Cabin Manager
Qualifications / Skills:
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered a serious advantage
- High level of flexibility and energy
- Excellent coordination and communication skills with the ability to monitor, administrate and manage the activities of our fleet cabin crews
- A strong commitment to customer service and meticulous attention to the small details even under stress
- Intercultural competence and excellent communications skills with people of all ages and cultures
- Immaculate appearance
- Willing to travel and to work irregular hours
- Food and Beverage knowledge and presentation
- Valid passport and / or work-permit to live and work in Europe
- Resolution skills
- Experience in luxury hotel and/or top class restaurant industry
- Corporate aviation / Airline experience
- Homebase DUS
Applicants should be highly motivated and reliable, passionate and creative, extremely flexible and full of energy, responsible and discrete person.
For more information and to apply, please follow the link:
Your ticket to next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest, Romania, on 24-25 April 2021
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools and … Continue reading VIP Corporate Flight Attendant TrainingTrain Aviation
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confident into any interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one to one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESSTrain Aviation 0 Comments
Best of luck!