French bee, part of Dubreuil group, that owns Air Caraibes Atlantique, is the first smart cost long haul airline in France.
They offer a new way of flying, an innovative product and an “à la carte” service : they are proud to fly the best aircraft in the market, the A350-900 known for its efficiency, silent cabin and comfort. At French bee what theywant is to not only be able to carry the customers at preferential rates but also surprise them with the exceptional level of their in-flight services! From now on, low-cost has a new meaning: not expensive, but on trend and desirable.
They operated the first flight on July the 1st 2016 with a brand new A330-300. Since June 16th 2017they fly daily between Paris and Reunion Island. They also fly 3 times a week between Paris and Tahiti via San Francisco since May 2018. New York is the new destination.
The French bee family has grown: 4 Airbus A350-900 with the same layout joined the fleet. Since June 2019, French bee is the first airline in the world operating only A350 aircrafts.
At Frenchbee, the cabin crew team is extremely motivated and passionate about customer service. Responsible for safety, cabin crew apply strict safety policies and procedures and they are trained to deal with challenging situations.
French bee want to make the journey a moment of serenity.Their staff are recruited for their skills, but above all their desire to offer an excellent service and be a listening ear to passengers. The goals are: to take great care of the passengers, surprise them with a high level of attention, and of course meet the passengers needs.The cabin crew also display sales skills to be able to deliver the “a la carte” concept which is part of the French bee DNA
The company enjoy working with a different team on each flight, with crew from different cultures and backgrounds all mixed from their 3 Cabin Crew Bases: Paris, La Reunion, Tahiti.
Team spirit is one of the most important part to improve their customers’ experience and because of that everybody speak and are trained in English.
In order to be considered for a Cabin Crew position with French bee, the applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
– Be aged 18 or above
– Have at least the baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
– Hold a valid Cabin Crew Attestation (except specifics selections)
– Have a valid class 2 Cabin crew medical certificate issued by a certified body (except specifics selections)
– Be fluent in English, allowing for in flight communications to be held in English with non-French speaking colleagues.
– Knowledge of other foreign languages would be appreciated-
– All applicants must have at least 6 months’ working experience in customer service or relevant experience in line with French bee expectations.
– Travel time – rest place / base – shall not exceed 90 minutes under normal conditions.
For more information and to apply, please follow the link:
If you need to prepare yourself for a successful interview, please enroll now for a one to one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success.
f you need an EASA certificate, you can enroll now to one to ours EASA Trainings.
Details in here:
Best of luck !