ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to the clients and partners. They are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a full time Cabin Attendant to fill a vacancy within their Flight Operations division for a position based out of Istanbul, Turkey. Your home base will be Istanbul, Turkey.
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
- Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
- VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations. Cater within charter budget.
- Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
- Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
- Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
- Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, licence, medical, crew ID, vaccinations and EJME CCSEPM.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette and protocol.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved
- Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP
- At least 1 years’ experience in VIP/Corporate Airline experience( First Class or Business Class experience accepted)
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Turkish language.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature, and professional in manner
- Well organized, efficient, and alert
- Good communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities
To be considered please send your latest CV, photographs and all training certificates and apply here:
Closing date: 2021-06-02
Your ticket to next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest, Romania, on 05-06 June 2021
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confident into any interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate
Best of luck!