Air Charter Scotland is looking for Cabin Crew to be based in Luton and Stansted, UK.
|Under guidance from the cabin crew manager, ensure that all Cabin Service activities are carried out in line with Cabin service manual and company SOP. |
Ensuring the highest standards of professionalism, discretion and customer care at all times .
To actively maintain an impeccable cabin aesthetic and ambience including professional image and uniform standards.
|– Ensure that catering is correct upon receipt and delivered to guests to a high standard. |
– Maintaining a safe a secure work environment including pre flight safety and security checks where applicable as well as vigilance in flight.
– Ensure that standards are consistent across the fleet operated by maintaining up to date knowledge of company procedures ( safety/service SOP)
– Consistently uphold a high standard of image and uniform as outlined in CSM.
– Effectively report stock usage and replenish all aircraft to standard stock post flight , the same to be documented in aircraft H/O.
– Ensure due care is given to all company property including ServiceWare, aircraft/galley areas and any company issued items.
– Ensure aircraft cleanliness is maintained pre and post flight.
– Effectively report ASR, Fatigue reports and cabin defects to CCM through SMS, flight deck reports or other internal company channels.
– Manage time keeping to ensure timely departure of aircraft both down route and at base.
– Manage health and well being , reporting sickness in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary disruption to schedules.
– Should be able to self evaluate performance and gather feedback from flight deck and customers (where freely offered) in order to assist CCM with appraisals.
– Undergo line training
– Undergo online training where required to maintain currency.
-Able to remain flexible and resilient where schedules are concerned due to potential changes such as is the nature of the business .
Catering and Service procedures
Operations Manual Part E and Part D2( where applicable)
Previous experience in VVIP service(desirable)
Please note prior to commencement of the job you will be subject to Drug and Alcohol testing.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter by submitting your application on the official website or check the vacancies on the website of the company.
Best of luck!