QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD POSSESS:
· Relocation to Amsterdam required.
· Minimum three (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience preferred.
· Polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
· Perform required work duties in an aircraft environment.
· Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
· Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers.
· Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
· Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
· Show discretion of confidential information.
· Knowledge of fine wines and spirits.
· Sommelier training or certification.
· A background in Silver Service and Butler Service training.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REWARDED WITH:
Attractive salary with rewarding flying allowance.
Unique and ongoing training that supports your professional needs.
Apply online to our Recruitment Portal: https://lnkd.in/g5GYwrc
Kindly note only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right of abode within the European Union.
If you are interested in a Corporate Cabin Crew job, we can help you get a professional training through our VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training.
For details and enrolment, please check our website
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within an airline. Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confident into any interview as an informed Flight Attendant candidate.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!