The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve the customers best!
Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives. The company continuously challenge and develop the employees, for they are the most valuable asset.
Jet Aviation are currently recruiting for an experienced VIP Cabin Attendant.
Residency in Vienna is a basic requirement for a successful application
- Ensuring safety for the passengers during flight
- Performing all aspects of cabin management
- Responsible for menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Providing comfort to the V.V.I.P. passengers
- Offering high class services to passengers before and after the flight, whenever requested
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION at least for 5 years
- Extensive experience with VIP passengers
- Very good knowledge of high class customer service and catering
- Fluent in English, Russian is an advantage
- Neat appearance, outgoing personality and very good team-player
- Highly flexible and responsible-minded
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Job ID 2674965247
If you need to get prepared for this interview, join us for our next VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!