About the job
The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and a sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
The company continuously challenges and develops its employees, for they are their most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
Jet Aviation is currently recruiting for a full-time VIP Cabin Attendant already living in Dubai for a VIP operation based in Dubai/UAE.
- Safety of the passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of our V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with at least 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FIRST- OR BUSINESS CLASS, IN RENOWNED AIRLINE and 2 YEARS EXPEREINCE IN A VIP PRIVATE AIRLINE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile matches the requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms. Tamara Taleb
or apply here:
Best of luck!