Essential.Aero is looking for full time Lead VIP flight attendants for its Amsterdam base.
Ensure safety, comfort, and flawless service to the owner and charter passenger.
Preparation of VIP/1st class catering according to the customer requirements, overall management of the cabin before, during, and after the flight, serve high-quality drinks and food during the flight to clients demanding, international guests with high attention to detail.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as VIP cabin crew on a private jet
- Background in Silver Service and Butler Service
- Knowledge of fine wines and spirits
- Sommelier training or certification
- Able to source local food/cuisine even in remote places
- Driving license
- NON-DUTCH SPEAKER – hard requirement by the aircraft owner!
- Fluent in English, every additional language advantageous
- Readiness for spontaneous operations
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Pleasant appearance
- Intercultural Competence
- Valid passport without restriction (second passport is an advantage)
- Good manners (experience with VVIP / HNWI customers)
- Valid Medical Certificate and EASA Cabin Crew Attestation (nice to have)
- High level of commitment, initiative, independence, reliability, responsibility
- High service and customer orientation, team player, above-average commitment and work well under pressure
The company offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- High personal responsibility
- Demanding work environment in an interesting industry
- Roster 20 days ON/10 days OFF
- 28 Days of holiday
- Offshore contract
- International operation on our ultra-long-range jet
- Homebase Amsterdam / AMS (residence within 2hrs driving distance is required)
If you are interested in this position, please send your up-to-date CV with your salary expectations, incl. “full-height” photo as PDF to the following email address:
or apply here:
Closing day application: 2021-09-30
Best of luck!