Comlux Aviation is one of the leaders in Business Aviation and forms part of a larger group of Companies which includes Comlux Transactions and Comlux Completion. Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry. Comlux offers engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance, and upgrades.
The company is looking for Skye Attendants (VVIP Flight Attendants) on behalf of their client Crystal Skye Operation.
The requirements for the role are:
- Must have experience in airlines
- Experience on B777 and/or B767 is preferred
- Experience in VIP environments such as luxury hotels, restaurants and yachts
- Knowledge of wines, sommelier courses are highly desired
- High communications skills and proficiency in English is a must
Typical duties of our Skye Attendants:
- Maintain familiarity with agreed aviation practices and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil his function.
- To maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the company; and thereby to support the crewmembers, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale amongst the crew
- Proper execution of their duties related to the safety of the aeroplane and its occupants
- Proper execution of their duties specified in the instructions and procedures laid down in the respective Operations Manual.
- Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight
- To carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with the Operations Manual, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aeroplane type, as are allocated to him by the Commander
- To volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favourably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- To seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander, as may be necessary to enable the crewmember to fulfil his function
- Ensures the passengers safely escape in an emergency evacuation
- Responsible to the Commander for the conduct and co-ordination of normal cabin safety and emergency procedure(s) specified in the Operations Manual
- Responsible to verify on regular intervals that all foods in the aeroplane are consumable and have not passed the expiration date.
- Co-ordinates, organises and undertakes non-safety related service tasks in the cabin.
- Visiting the flight crew on regular intervals and provide them with foods.
- Additional tasks may be assigned to the position holder
Conditions for the role:
- A daily rate of USD500 per day on duty + per diem
- An allowance for ground transportation from home base
- An opportunity to work in an environment of luxury and with a great team
If you meet all of the above requirements please submit your online application here
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest, Romania, on 20th -21 st November 2021
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
Best of luck!