- Typically include acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, managing diaries, and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Principal VIP and family members, booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Dealing with Principal VIP’s property management between Dubai and London
- Position may require travel between the two countries
- Applicants should have experience in a similar role or with the service of UHNW clients
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and willingness to work with alternating work shifts
- Previous butler or Business/ First class experience will be advantageous
- Male or female candidates can apply
- Competitive Tax-Free salary
- Accommodation: not provided
- Driving Licence: required
- Interested candidates should submit their up-to-date CV, portrait, and full body photo and all supporting documentation and salary expectations in AED or USD
- A 2-minutes introduction video with their application telling about themselves, experience, and why they feel they are a good fit for the position.
- Only candidates who send all the required information will be considered.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: LPAD21
Best of luck!