Permanent (zero hours)
2Excel Aviation Ltd is an industry leader in specialized and innovative solutions for aviation’s most complex challenges. Their success is based on the talented and experienced people that make up their workforce.
BroadSword, their VIP charter air service, offers unparalleled bespoke and personalized air travel solutions. Their Boeing 737 fleet enhances the VIP offering and they are seeking experienced Cabin Crew Members to join us.
The aircraft will primarily be based at Stansted Airport but will operate out of several UK airports as required. As a non-scheduled airline, the flying you do will be both varied and interesting.
The company is currently looking for crew on a zero-hours contract, however different contract options may become available in the future. These will be discussed with you as part of the recruitment process.
Your role will be to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers whilst onboard and the successful candidates will have the following:
- Cabin Crew flying experience (preferably within the last 5 years) and hold a valid UK ‘Attestation of Cabin Crew Initial Training.’ (Candidates without a UK attestation must obtain one prior to joining).
- Previous experience operating both commercially and privately, with charter flying experience a significant advantage.
- Be an excellent team player with a positive, warm and friendly approach.
- Organised and willing to go above and beyond the flying role, pre and post flight, to achieve the customer service standards expected.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a passion to provide our customers with a genuine, VIP experience. (Previous experience in a VIP customer service role is an advantage).
- Be highly professional with exceptional standards of personal grooming and a good level of fitness to satisfy emergency procedure requirements.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Current passport with no travel limitations.
In return, they can offer you a competitive salary and per diems, generous holiday allowance, private health care, and pension.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, including why you want to work for 2Excel as cabin crew, salary expectations, and current notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!