Dynamic Attendants Vienna, Austria
Would you like to become a flight attendant onboard a private jet and look after the guests perfectly?
Dynamic Attendants, on behalf of one of their clients, are looking for a Corporate Flight Attendant, who match the below requirements.
– 1 year of experience as a Flight Attendant preferred, High-end hospitality or commercial airline experience as well as in business or first-class service, preferably in the executive segment.
– You are already skilled in upscale gastronomy
– You are flexible, stress-resistant, communicative, and well-grounded in organizing ability
– You have an appealing appearance and perfect manners
– You speak fluently German and English (any additional language is an advantage)
– You have a B driving license and an EU passport
– Your place of residence is Vienna or the surrounding area
– You are at least 21 years old
What the company offers:
– Intensive in-house training
– An interesting and varied area of responsibility
– A familiar working atmosphere within a dynamic and professional team
– Traveling all over the world
How to apply:
Please e-mail your significant job application with CV, certificates, full-body photography, and passport copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 22nd -23 rd January 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!