The company is recruiting experienced service staff for a VVIP client within a formal VVIP residence based in the Middle East. You must be experienced within 5* environments with high levels of Service standards. You will be working with a great mix of nationalities within a large team.
- To cooperate with all the departments in order to fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure.
- To ensure all the facilities in the rooms are operational and all standards maintained.
- To assure the highest standards of service is effectively provided.
- To be responsible for all mise-en-place in the service area before and during service.
- Provide a personalised service to guests.
- Have knowledge of all amenities for guests
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all specialty foods in stock.
- Professionally qualified
- Well presented
- Have a flexible attitude
- Willing to travel
- Highly professional
- Experience with VVIP clients
Salary: $60,000 per year (Net)
Accommodation: Includes pool and gym facilities
Travel: Return Flights
30 days annual leave
Job expiry date: 2021-12-11
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 22nd -23 rd January 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!