The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and a sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve their customers best!
Jet Aviation continuously challenges and develops its employees, for they are the most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
JET AVIATION is looking for a full-time sole VIP-Cabin Attendant with immediate entry and living in Zurich or surrounding area (max 1hour away from Kloten airport)
- Safety of the passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of the V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION AND RENOWNED AIRLINE WITH BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent in English and German
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Flexible roster according to aircraft owner`s flight schedule
- Independence, flexibility, and sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile matches the requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms Simone Gehring
or apply here:
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 22nd -23 rd January 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!