Jet Aviation Singapore
The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and a sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve the customers best!
Jet Aviation continuously challenges and develops its employees, for they are the most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Flight Operations team in Singapore, the company is currently recruiting for an
Executive Cabin Attendant (Singapore-based)
Executive Cabin attendant is responsible for delivering and facilitating an outstanding and seamless VVIP experience to all customers on board. Accountable for all aspects of aircraft preparation, catering, cabin appearance and cleanliness, service delivery, and onboard equipment and stock.
- Ensure, under the overall authority and responsibility of the commander, cabin safety (FOM) i.e., the safety of the passengers and the safety of cabin load and galleys
- Form the link between the passengers and the flight crew
- Provide an optimum of comfort and service for the company’s customers, namely the passengers, and by their courtesy, efficiency, thoughtfulness and ready assistance directly shape the company’s image
- Must participate in the commander’s cabin crew briefing (FOM), receiving information and particulars pertinent to the individual flight
- Shall check the safety equipment (FOM), other equipment and the catering equipment and immediately report deficiencies to the commander for further action
- Primarily conduct the prescribed passenger services and fulfill the safety relevant tasks according to FOM
- Ensure proper cleaning of the aircraft’s cabin
- Ensure re-catering for the next flight
- Check the cabin interior and rearrange the safety equipment where necessary
- In addition to this Schedule, the Employee shall comply with the regulations contained in the FOM and the Air Navigation Order (ANO)
- With Private Jet experience would be an advantage
- Extensive Commercial Business Class experience is essential and previous experience in Corporate Aviation or First Class would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 consecutive years of work experience with an international airline
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation value
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation Business Jets Singapore Pte Ltd
Please send your application to Ms. Vivian Lung at http://www.jetaviation.com/jobs
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 22nd -23 rd January 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!