|Comlux Aviation is one of the leaders in Business Aviation and forms part of a larger group of Companies which includes Comlux Transactions and Comlux Completion. |
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry.
Comlux offers engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance, and upgrades.
The company will retain your personal information unless you write to them to request that they securely delete all your information.
Comlux is looking for Skye Attendants (VVIP Flight Attendants) on behalf of their client Crystal Skye Operation. The requirements for the role are:
– Must have experience in airlines
– Experience on B777 and/or B767 is preferred
– Experience in VIP environments such as luxury hotels, restaurants, and yachts is a must
– Knowledge of wines, sommelier courses are highly desired
– High communications skills and proficiency in English is a must
– Must be based in the US
Typical duties of Skye Attendants:
– Maintain familiarity with agreed aviation practices and procedures
– Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfill this function.
– To maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct, and appearance as a representative of the company; and thereby to support the crew members, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale amongst the crew
– Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft and its occupants
– Proper execution of their duties specified in the instructions and procedures laid down in the respective Operations Manual.
– Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight
– To carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with the Operations Manual, including procedures, limitations, and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated to him by the Commander
– To volunteer such advice, information, and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
– To seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander, as may be necessary to enable the crew member to fulfill his function
– Ensures the passengers safely escape in an emergency evacuation
– Responsible to the Commander for the conduct and coordination of normal cabin safety and emergency procedure(s) specified in the Operations Manual
– Responsible to verify on regular intervals that all foods in the aircraft are consumable and have not passed the expiration date
– Coordinates, organizes, and undertakes non-safety-related service tasks in the cabin.
– Visiting the flight crew at regular intervals and providing them with foods.
– Additional tasks may be assigned to the position holder
Conditions for the role:
-The company offer a daily rate of USD500 per day on duty + per diem
– Also an allowance for ground transportation from the home base
-An opportunity to work in an environment of luxury and with a great team
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 22nd -23 rd January 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!