|Orxyjet is currently accepting applications for experienced Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew Members with the highest standards to operate on their B737 VIP aircraft. |
This is a permanent position and you will be required to be located a commutable distance from the operating base or willing to relocate.
We will be holding an assessment day at our London Luton Airport offices where you will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the course of the day.
· In possession of an EASA Attestation of Initial Training to be presented at the assessment day
· Valid EU passport with at least 12 months validity with no travel restrictions
· Weight in proportion to height and a high standard of personal presentation with no visible tattoos
· Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
· Fluent in English both spoken and written (additional languages are desirable)
· Able to complete a full five-year reference history for your employment( Criminal Record Certificate)
· Able to provide excellent customer service
· Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin
· Highly professional and able to work as part of a team
· Flexibility with roster and schedule changes
· Operating Base London Stansted Airport
To apply please send a current CV with a full length and profile photograph in business attire to firstname.lastname@example.org
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
If you don’t have an EASA Attestation, we can help you with this. Enroll now for our EASA Initial Training and get your certificate.
To reserve your place on our next
EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, at email@example.com
limited places available
INITIAL – EASA Cabin Crew Attestation
INITIAL – EASA Cabin Crew Attestation A journey of a thousand miles begins with its first step! The Cabin Crew Initial Training is the first one to pursuit a Flight Attendant’s career. Flypeople and Train Aviation are pleased to announce that they have a partnership agreement for delivering EASA Cabin Crew Attestation Training in Romania Flypeople are … Continue reading
Best of luck!!