Heston Airlines is a European carrier headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania. A member of the Heston Aviation Group, a consolidated group of companies focused on aviation assets leasing, trading, maintenance, repair, and overhaul. The team of industry executives and specialists is something that makes them extremely proud and the company has seen substantial growth in its recent history. They are therefore expanding their team and are looking for Cabin Crew to join Heston Airlines.
- Execution of duties related to the safety of the passengers and aircraft;
- Ensure passengers comfort and satisfaction;
- Performance of in-flight sales and cash handling;
- Administering first aid to the passengers;
- Dealing with the emergencies in accordance with Heston Airlines policies and procedures;
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
- An EU citizen holding a valid EU passport allowing unlimited travel;
- Must not have a criminal record in any international jurisdiction;
- Is able to read, write and communicate in English language;
- Minimum high school diploma;
- At least one year of recent experience as an operating cabin crew (experience on A320 family is an advantage);
- Ability to travel and work a 24/7 roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Interesting and challenging position in a startup environment;
- True opportunity to face international business environment;
- All conditions required for professional and personal growth.
If you fulfill all the requirements, please apply here:
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
If you don’t have an EASA Attestation, we can help you with this. Enroll now for our EASA Initial Training and get your certificate.
To reserve your place on our next EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, at email@example.com
Limited places are available.
INITIAL – EASA Cabin Crew Attestation A journey of a thousand miles begins with its first step! The Cabin Crew Initial Training is the first one to pursuit a Flight Attendant’s career. Flypeople and Train Aviation are pleased to announce that they have a partnership agreement for delivering EASA Cabin Crew Attestation Training in Romania Flypeople are … Continue reading
Best of luck!