|Jet Concierge, United Kingdom Is recruiting a VIP Flight Attendant for the London base.|
JCC’s continued growth has created this exciting opportunity, giving the successful candidate the chance to join one of the fastest-growing heavy jet operators in Europe.
This position is on a brand new soon-to-be delivered Falcon 8X which will be primarily based in London. The successful candidate will be tasked with setting up the new aircraft ready for worldwide operations.
· Minimum of 3 years of corporate experience.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Bilingual French and English.
· Exceptional culinary techniques and presentation.
· Flexibility to work a varied flying schedule.
· Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
· The right to work in the UK.
If you would like to apply for this position or would like to find out more information, please email at email@example.com
Best of luck!