SUMMARY OF POSITION
The highest levels of safety and service define the TAG operation, the Cabin Crew is central to delivering this. Acting as the lead and focal for this part of the team, the Lead Cabin Crew will have the passion and drive to deliver support and guidance to the Cabin Crew across the fleet.
Your experience will be matched by your enthusiasm, with an ability to quickly identify areas of improvement and implement change you will be at the forefront of helping the team improve and learn, all with the aim of enhancing client experience and TAG’s reputation.
This role will be a fixed contract/freelance arrangement by mutual agreement. As such the required hours are flexible and as needed to cover the below responsibilities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Promoting the Safety Policy to all personnel and demonstrating commitment to it.
- Actively promote the TAG SPIRIT values and ethos amongst the whole crew through engagement and regular communication.
- Promoting the Compliance Monitoring Function of the TAG Aviation Management System.
- Monitoring the overall standard of all operating Cabin Crew to ensure aircraft are operated to company standards.
- Assist the Flight Crew Training Manager to ensure all Cabin Crew are trained and qualified in accordance with the Company Operations Manual.
- Identify areas where TAG service can be improved and standardised within the crew environment.
- Work with TAG Global Training School to evolve cabin crew training policy.
- Ensuring that aircraft are operated in accordance with the Company Operations Manual through participation in aircraft audits and standards checks.
- Update the content of the OM-E and its appendices to ensure that they remain compliant and effective.
- Assist Business Development with new client discussions.
- Support the delivery of new aircraft, offering SME advice where appropriate.
- Act as a focal for Cabin Crew issues alongside the CAM and the DFO.
- Assist with the oversight and sourcing of freelance Cabin Crew/CSAs when required.
- Helping with the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Safety Department, contribute to risk assessments and safety cases.
- Ensure that any non-conformity/observation reports are reviewed, managed, and responded to in the required time frames and to the required standard.
- Assist TAG Global recruitment with the selection of TAG crew.
Although titled as a Cabin Crew this position does not require a valid attestation. References to Cabin Crew within this document refer to Cabin Crew/CSAs and Flight Attendants.
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 19th -20th February 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!