SPARFELL Vienna, Austria
About the job
Family-owned – SPARFELL remains one of the few privately-held, family-managed companies operating in business aviation. At SPARFELL, we welcome customers like family.
As the company is constantly growing, they are looking for an experienced flight attendant for the Challenger 300/350 – devoted, passionate, and willing to be part of the dynamic and professional team.
Profile & Qualifications:
– Minimum experience of 1 year as a flight attendant, high-end hospitality, as well as business/first-class service
– Skilled in upscale gastronomy
– Flexible & works well under pressure
– Positive, polite, and attentive personality
– Exceptional planning and organizational skills
– Able to create tailor-made experiences for customers
– Show discretion of confidential information
– Coordinate with pilots, maintenance, and cleaning teams to ensure the aircraft is impeccably clean and properly serviced
– Have a complete and detailed working knowledge of all service equipment and procedures
– Provide post-flight reports, client profile updates, catering reports, and maintain other required paperwork
– Speak fluently German and English – any additional language is a plus
– Place of residence: Vienna and surrounding area
– A challenging position in a fast-growing company
– An interesting and stimulating working environment
– The motivation of a young and dynamic team
– Remuneration in accordance with experience and competence
– Roster 19 on / 11 off
The company is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV & cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 26th -27th March 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!