Ready for a new career adventure? Go2Sky is looking for Cabin Crew applicants for a 7-month contract!!!
About the company:
Based at Milan Rastislav Stefanik airport in Bratislava, Go2Sky Airline provides non-scheduled transportation of passengers, cargo, and mail. They are the first IOSA certified carrier in the history of Slovakia.
The company is looking for Cabin Crew applicants for a 7-month contract.
• In possession of a valid cabin crew attestation issued according to EASA regulations
• Cabin crew medical report
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Clean Criminal Record Certificate
• Being able to start the conversion course the first week of April 2022
• Valid passport with no traveling restrictions
• NO visible tattoos while wearing the uniform
What the company offers:
• Attractive basic salary, additional block hours payment as well per diem payment for each day spent at the base.
• Schedule of flying is done on a rotation: 3 weeks On / 1-week Off.
• Hotel provided by the company
• Flight tickets from Bucharest International Airport (or any other European home base city) to the base are provided.
• Free uniform
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application and professional CV at:
Closing date 23.03.2022
If you have any queries please, contact the Go2Sky team or send us an email at: email@example.com or call us at +40720535351
Best of luck!!!