About the job
Albinati Aeronautics, active in the field of the charter, management, and trade of business jets with a diverse fleet of business aircraft (light to ultra-long-range) is currently seeking to engage a motivated and experienced VIP Flight Attendant attracted by the energy and the excellence of the company.
Work base: Geneva (LSGG)
- Hospitality / culinary/ restaurant management school or equivalent diploma
- Vast experience as a flight attendant in business aviation on a worldwide scale
- Flexibility and availability for irregular working schedules
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to work with high-demanding clients
- Aged 28 or more
- Domiciled in the Geneva area or willing to relocate
- Swiss citizen or EU/EAA
- Responsible for cabin safety
- Five stars’ quality onboard service
- Catering orders and organization
- Cabin preparation and complete management
- Stock supply
What the company offers:
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a young and dynamic team
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competences
The company looks forward to receiving your application together with a motivation letter and the following documents at email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diploma(s)
- Copy of previous employments’ work certificates
- One full-length photo
Only applications from candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned prerequisites will be answered. Thank you for your understanding.
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 07th -08th May 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
Best of luck!