On behalf of our client, Train Aviation is now opening recruitment for Cabin Crew to join this young and dynamic startup airline, headquartered in Bucharest, Romania. Operates ACMI and charter flights within International destinations worldwide and provides a wide range of cargo solutions for all cargo transportation needs.
The company is therefore looking to recruit professional individuals to be part of their team, who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer care and service.
We are currently looking for experienced SCCM (Pursers), Cabin crew, and Instructors.
Also, the Non-EASA cabin crew accepted, but with flying experience on Airbus. Ukrainian applications are accepted, we will provide EASA Attestation through Train Aviation training.
We accept also applications for new entry cabin crew, we will provide EASA Certificate through Train Aviation -Initial EASA Cabin Crew Attestation training.
As a Cabin Crew member, you will impact the airline business growth by aiding in safe and efficient flight operations. In servicing customers in a professional manner and in accordance with company objectives and standards, you will help to provide customer satisfaction.
Requirements and skills:
- Valid Cabin Crew EASA Attestation(for experienced Cabin Crew)
- Proven experience as Cabin Crew, preferably A-340, A-330, A-320.
- Education: minimum high school
- Valid passport
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Knowledge of a second European language would be advantageous)
- Medical/ physical condition according to work tasks
- Able to comply with uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings while wearing uniform
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- The company also requires its crew to have exceptional standards of personal grooming and deportment to reflect their corporate image.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
To meet their exceptional standards, you will need to be a team player, customer-focused, possess excellent communication skills, display flexibility and maturity, and have the ability to converse with their clientele at all levels.
To thrive in this role, you should be a service-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive mindset, and a high work capacity.
You are a reliable team player, are highly flexible, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
What the company offers:
- Great working conditions in young, friendly & professional team
- Opportunity to grow in dynamically developing organization
- Schedule planned according to EASA FTL requirements
- Accommodation & travel costs covered by the airline during operations out of the base.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Motivating salary package
If you believe that you can meet the requirements above and are interested in joining the company, please send your CV(including a full-body picture) to email@example.com
***Incomplete applications will not be processed
We reserve the right to close this advertisement prior to the end date should we reach our target numbers.
***Only those shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
Best of luck!