Comlux is looking for VVIP cabin crew to be based in Dubai, UAE.
- Languages: English
- Must have at least 3 experience in First or Business Class on an international carrier
- Must be in possession of valid US Visas -C1/D and B1/B2
- Must be in possession of an unrestricted passport or Schengen and UK Visa
- Must be based in Dubai or willing to relocate (the position is permanently based in Dubai; no rotation & no commuting will be possible)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Experience in Private or Corporate aviation will be preferred
- Experience on BBJ and/or ACJ will be considered an advantage
- A valid EASA attestation will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience of silver service training would be considered an asset
- Ideally available for trial flights even within short notice
The below attributed would be considered favorable:
- In possession of a Russian Visa
- Conversant in different languages
- In possession of a Higher Diploma
- Experience as a Lead Cabin Attendant or SCCM
If you fulfill all the information, please apply here
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 07th -08th May 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!