Full-time · Entry level
ABOUT THE JOB
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
The company is looking with immediate entry a full-time sole VIP Flight Attendant living in Zurich or the surrounding area (max 1 hour away from Kloten airport)
- Safety of our passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- The comfort of the V.V.I.P passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- An excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION or RENOWNED AIRLINE WITH BUSINESS CLASS SERVICE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of the customer – and meal service
- Fluent in English and German
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Flexible roster according to aircraft owner’s flight schedule
- Independence, flexibility, and a sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile match their requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms. Kristin Pollack
If you fulfill all of the above, you can apply also here:
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 25th -26th June 2022.
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant Training This is a hands-on training program that suits the needs of advanced cabin crew members, as well as for students with little to no flying experience in the aviation industry. This course focuses on the important aspects and responsibilities of working onboard a corporate jet, the role, skills, tools, and … Continue reading
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation.
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
INTERVIEW FOR SUCCESS This is a one-one private coaching session, which will help you to impress for success. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” If your trademark is the feeling you leave people with, … Continue reading
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!