To deliver the highest standard of customer service and safety on board all RoyalJet aircraft and contribute to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize, and complete multiple tasks whilst meeting customer demands.
- The Cabin Crew is responsible to the Captain for the management of all aspects of cabin safety and services under the direction of the Lead Flight Attendant.
- Understand the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- Maintain valid mandatory documentation such as passports, visas, GCAA Flight and Medical licenses, CMC certificates, etc.
- Able to work under pressure, flexible, and understandable RoyalJet’s complex operational requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with an International Airline.
- Minimum High School certificate, preferably holding a University degree.
- Previous catering/hotel/hospitality/customer service experience preferred.
- Current flying crew or at least less than 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
- Previously completed Ab Initio Cabin Crew training.
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation Health training.
- Previous CRM, Service, and Safety training experience.
- Flying Crew License.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Knowledge of additional languages is preferable.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills; with strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Strong organizational commitment, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong drive to grow capabilities.
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!