ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. They are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open, and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a Cabin Attendant to fill a vacancy within their Flight Operations division for a position based out of Dubai with Middle East Operations.
| – Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.|
– Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
– Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabin, galley, and all other relevant areas on board the aircraft at all times.
– Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
– Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
– Executes and coordinates all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
– Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight, and post-flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
– Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin, and bathrooms.
VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at outstations. Cater within charter budget.
– Dining – food, drink, and table presentation.
– Completion and handover of relevant cabin-related documentation.
– Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking, and cleaning.
– Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
– Responsible for the upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations, and EJME CCSEPM.
– VIP knowledge, etiquette, and protocol.
– Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved
– Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEPq At least 2 years experience in VIP/Corporate Airline experience is a must
– Fluency in Written and Spoken English
– Outstanding knowledge of food preparation and cooking skills
– Ability to deal with last-minute changes, in a very busy environment
– Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products
– Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature, and professional in manner
– Good communicator
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities
For full details on the role and to apply, please follow the link:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!