VistaJet passengers enjoy unrivaled service on every VistaJet flight. Their Cabin Hostesses make every traveler’s comfort and need their highest priority.
The company understands that every flight is unique and take care of every detail to ensure VistaJet clients enjoy a tailored and unparalleled service. To ensure passengers enjoy unrivaled service as standard, every VistaJet flight has at least one Cabin Hostess.
Quality Ambassadors are brand advocates that ensure VistaJet’s highest service standards are maintained and executed consistently across our entire Cabin Hostess team.
This is a non-flying role, but travel may sometimes be required to support the Cabin Services team when required.
The Quality Ambassador will report to the Director of Cabin and will be stationed at Farnborough Airport (EGLF). This is a full-time role and flexible availability may sometimes be required, including weekends.
- Conducting pre-departure and arrival aircraft and Cabin Hostess quality checks, at Farnborough Airport.
- Assessing the aircraft status and standards.
- Checking aircraft handover status during crew changeover.
- Act as a ground representative – greeting VistaJet customers as they arrive and depart Farnborough Airport.
- Completing assessments and reports to reflect findings.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- A brand advocate who possesses an exceptional track record of upholding exact brand standards in a service organization.
- Substantial experience gained in a luxury service organization. Examples include, but are not limited to, luxury hotels, private aviation, and commercial airline’s first-class cabin.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of luxury and the expectations among high-net-worth individuals.
- A personal commitment to, and ability to enthuse others about excellence in service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills are essential.
- You are assertive and speak with authority and clarity.
We can prepare you for this interview with 1on 1 coaching session.
Best of luck!