Job Location: Bahrain
- Outstanding Opportunity to enter the world of VVIP Aviation
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Free high-standard accommodation provided
- Great promotion prospects – in as little as 9-12 months
- Generous leave allowance of 36 days per annum
- One -Two return flight tickets are provided annually
- Bupa Medical insurance
- We are thrilled to be supporting our client based in Bahrain in their search for VVIP Flight Attendants.
- Our VVIP Client has been in operation for over 40 years and now has approximately 400 employees with a VVIP fleet of eleven aircraft and helicopters.
- No previous flying experience is required for this role, however, ideal candidates will be well presented, sociable, and able to communicate professionally with people on all levels. Successful applicants will receive excellent training and constant support and care from a world-class company.
- This position does require relocation to Bahrain – so only applicants who feel they can commit to this should apply for this role.
- In return, as a VVIP Flight Attendant, you can expect a great remuneration package, free accommodation, and a generous annual leave allowance, amongst many other benefits.
- Face to Face Interviews will be held at AeroProfessional’s Farnborough offices during the first week of August 2022. As a condition of being invited to interview, applicants will need to have obtained a clear Criminal Record Check as well as a valid UK Class 2 Cabin Crew Medical prior to the interview.
- Fluent/Native English speaking
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience
- Able to swim 50 meters unaided
- No visible tattoos
- Fully Covid-vaccinated (including booster)
- Full Driving license
- Submission of CV, headshot, and full-length photographs to AeroProfessional
- Initial telephone interview
- Face to Face interview and Group exercise at AeroProfessional in August 2022.
Contract type: Full Time
Job expiry date: 2022-07-14
If you fulfill all the requirements, please apply till the closing date here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!