On behalf of a client, AviaN is looking for a European-based VIP Freelance Cabin Crew for July and August
• Responsible for cabin safety
• Five stars quality onboard service
• Catering orders and organization
• Cabin preparation and complete management
• Stock supply
The company offers:
• A challenging position in a fast-growing company
• An exciting and stimulating working environment
• The motivation of a young and dynamic team
• Excellent remuneration
• Travel and HOTAC expenses paid
• Experience in business aviation required
• Possession of EASA member state Cabin Crew Attestation
• Hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management school
• Flexible and available for irregular working schedules
• Able to work with high-demanding clients
• Preferably Czech or Slovak fluent
• EU citizen
Check the latest job posting!
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!