The company is looking for a qualified, professional, flexible, and highly motivated Flight Attendant, for a worldwide Charter and Private Flight Operation with a permanent contract. They need a passionate and dynamic team member with high communication skills and the passion to deliver the best service to their customers.
Your Profile (Qualification/Experience):
- Minimum five (3) years of corporate Cabin Attendant experience
- Experienced on Global and/or Gulfstream Aircraft
- Professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude, customer-oriented mindset, and intercultural competencies
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish the assigned work tasks
- Provide exemplary customer service to satisfy and exceed customer expectations
- Excellent English and German language skills. Every other language would be an advantage
- CH/EU-Passport without restrictions
- Homebase at a major European Airport
- Rotational schedule approx. 2 weeks on/off
- Start immediately or by arrangement
Job expiry date: 2022-07-29
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!