VIP Flight Attendant
Cabin Crew Department · EU, EU
AirX Charter is a dynamically growing company in the Air Chartering business with a diverse fleet operating worldwide. AirX Charter is an international company offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world. They are looking for an experienced Flight Attendant to join their team.
They consider the Flight Attendants ambassadors of their brand. They are the first, and sometimes, the only point of contact the passenger has within AirX and as such must demonstrate their commitment to excellent service at every stage.
While first and foremost they are responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers, the recruitment focuses on skills and attributes over and above this.
We look for Flight Attendants;
– who will greet passengers in their native language;
-who will prepare a traveler’s preferred seat with his usual newspaper, slippers, and favorite drink and snack upon boarding;
-who will ask a proud mother how her daughter’s exam results went following her flight with the company last month.
They value a level of perceptiveness and intuitiveness in their crew. They rely upon the Flight Attendants to read passengers and interpret behavior to discern the kind of service to provide, as well as to anticipate their every need. Flight Attendants also act as the administrative agent on board, responsible for stock, inventory, and concierge reporting that keeps a flight running smoothly and guests feeling special and welcome throughout their travels with AirX.
What will you do:
• Ensure cleanliness and order of the cabin at all times.
• Ensure that the required supplies of refreshments, toiletries, and amenities are on board.
• Greet passengers as they board the aircraft and welcome them to their seats.
• Assist passengers while embarking or disembarking the aircraft and assisting with the luggage.
• Advise passengers on safety matters and demonstrate the use of emergency equipment.
• Prepare and serve food & beverages.
• Demonstrate knowledge about the Company, flight, aircraft, weather, travel route, refreshments, and arrival times.
• Administer first aid to passengers or coordinate first aid efforts if needed.
• Follow any other instruction given by the flight Commander or his designate.
• Complete the Cabin Defects Log to report any malfunctions or unserviceability encountered in the cabin and bring this to the attention of the Commander.
• Complete End of Flight Reports detailing flight outline, passenger details, concierge considerations, passenger preferences, and defects.
• Promote the AirX brand by demonstrating first-class, intuitive service at all times.
They are looking for:
• Previous experience as Flight Attendant preferably in a VIP Business Aviation environment.
• Cheerful, upbeat personality and well-groomed appearance.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to speak a second language, such as Arabic, Russian, German, French, Italian, or Spanish.
What they offer:
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
• Training and professional development.
• A friendly and performance-focused environment, where everyone’s perspective is heard, and every achievement is valued.
Interested applicants are welcome to visit our website (www.airx.aero) for more information.
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 23rd -24th July 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!