Employer: AeroProfessional Ltd
Location: London (Greater) (GB)
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing date: 4 Aug 2022
AeroProfessional Ltd is thrilled to be supporting their client based in Bahrain in their search for VVIP Flight Attendants. This is an amazing opportunity to break into the aviation and VIP world and build a successful career.
Their VVIP Client has been in operation for over 40 years and now has approximately 400 employees with a VVIP fleet of eleven aircraft and helicopters.
No previous flying experience is required for this role, however, ideal candidates will be well presented, sociable, and able to communicate professionally with people on all levels. Successful applicants will receive excellent training, constant support, and care from a world-class company.
This position does require relocation to Bahrain – so only applicants who feel they can commit to this should apply for this role.
In return, as a VVIP Flight Attendant, you can expect a great remuneration package, free accommodation, and a generous annual leave allowance, amongst many other benefits which will afford you a truly amazing lifestyle.
Face to Face Interviews will be held at AeroProfessional’s Farnborough offices during the first week of August 2022. As a condition of being invited to interview, applicants will need to have obtained a clear Criminal Record Check as well as a valid UK Class 2 Cabin Crew Medical prior to the interview.
What they offer:
- Outstanding Opportunity to enter the world of VVIP Aviation
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Free high-standard accommodation provided
- Excellent promotion prospects – in as little as 9-12 months
- Generous leave allowance of 36 days per annum
- One -Two return flight tickets are provided annually
- Bupa Medical insurance
- Fluent/Native English speaking
- Outstanding customer service skills and experience
- Able to swim 50 meters unaided
- No visible tattoos
- Fully Covid-vaccinated (including booster)
- Full Driving license
- Willingness to relocate to Bahrain
To learn more, get in touch with the recruitment team.
Best of luck!