About the company:
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings the customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Do you have a passion for hospitality?
The company is looking for a full-time VIP Cabin Attendant for an operation in Dammam/ Saudi Arabia. The employment will be with a rotation of 2 months on and 1 month off. The flight attendant needs to be already based in the UAE.
- Ensure onboard safety and comfort for our guests
- Engagement and initiative in all aspects of cabin management
- Provide an excellent culinary experience through menu planning, catering, and professional meal services
- Rendering assistance to our guests before and after flights whenever necessary
- An excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with EXPERIENCE IN FIRST – OR BUSINESS CLASS IN RENOWNED AIRLINE AND EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE AVIATION
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of the customer- and meal service
- fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing, and a cheerful personality
- Independent, flexible, a team player, and a reliable employee
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile match the requirements, they are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG
Ms. Kristin Pollack
or apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, on 10th -11th September 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!