About the company
Originally known as the ‘Royal Flight’, then later renamed ‘Private Flight Directorate’, Amiri Flight, was first established in 1975 under the Private Department of H.H. the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Presidential Flight as it stands today was established on 19th January 1993. Amiri Flight’s name was changed to Presidential Flight on 16 February 2009.
About the job:
The flight attendant is responsible for the delivery of a high standard of customer service, onboarding all Presidential Flight aircraft, and contributing to consistent service excellence in adherence to Presidential Flight and GCAA, Security, and Safety requirements.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- The Cabin Crew delivers a high standard of customer service, safety, and security on board all Presidential Flight aircraft contributing to consistent service excellence.
- Responsible for their own presentation, serviceability, and cleanliness of the aircraft galleys and interior.
- Collects Customer feedback; communicates; reports to SCCM and provides suggestions as applicable.
- Assists in the purchases of in-flight cabin service amenities for specific flights ensuring it is as per customers’ preference and assigned budget as required.
- Executes all aspects of in-flight service.
- Advises immediately the SCCM of any problems encountered or foreseen; attends immediately to on-flight problems as applicable.
- Maintains valid regulatory documents, passports, and relevant visas.
- Makes recommendations for improvements in techniques and in-flight procedures applicable to Cabin Crew to SCCM.
- Complies with all legal requirements by staying abreast with existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge to self to stay abreast of new changes and requirements by participating in any possible appropriate method within and outside Presidential Flight to cover information on PF systems, policies, memos, and regulatory requirements (visas, passport, licenses, etc), and service & safety bulletins.
- Adheres to Presidential Flight policies and procedures including PF Confidentiality statement.
- Valid GCCA Medical license
- First Aid Training License
- GCAA Flight Attendant License
- Cabin Crew Certificate
- Ability to hold a US Crew Visa and other visas as required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in First or Business Class
To Apply, please send:
- Passport Copy
- One passport-sized photograph
- 1 full-length photograph
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 10th -11th September 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!