Train Aviation is currently looking for VIP Flight Attendants for a private operator based in Bucharest, Romania.
About the job
◦ Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer service is essential
◦ Ensure onboard safety and comfort for the guest
◦ Provide excellent culinary experience through bespoke menu planning, catering, and exceptional service delivery
◦ Excellent knowledge of Gourmet foods, wines, and Champagne, Silver Service, and menu planning
◦ Overall cabin management including catering and inventory
◦ Provide assistance to the guests before, during, and after flights, or whenever necessary
Qualifications and experience:
◦ Female only
◦ Preferably experience in private aviation or first class in a world-renowned airline may be considered
◦ Silver Service Certificate is an advantage
◦ EASA cabin crew Attestation is an advantage
◦ Fluent knowledge of the English language
◦ Any other language such as French, Italian, German, Arabic, Greek, or Hebrew is beneficial
◦ Pleasant Appearance with a positive personality
◦ Flexible, independent, elegant and graceful
This will be a rotation position- relocation is required for the ON rotation period.
If you meet the above requirements please send us your updated Resume together with your Cover Letter. Please include in your application 1 profile picture and 1 full body picture.
All resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention in the subject “VIP CFA Bucharest base” up to 20th August 2022.
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck!