Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to clients and partners. They are dedicated to safety and strive to create a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open, and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation San Marino is looking for a Cabin Service Representative to perform duties on an aircraft based in Riga, Latvia.
The Cabin Service Representative ensures the safety, cleanliness, well-being, and comfort of the customers, before, during, and after the flight by arranging the cabin and delivering high-class service to private jet principals.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Deliver the highest level of service to the clients on board their Luxaviation aircraft
- Maintain the highest safety standard
- VIP Cabin Crew duties include tasks such as passenger welcome service, bedding set up, restocking, cleaning, handover
- VIP catering order, preparation, and presentation
Qualifications / Skills:
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are considered a serious advantage
- High level of flexibility and energy
- A strong commitment to customer service and meticulous attention to the small details even under stress
- Intercultural competence and excellent communications skills with people of all ages and cultures
- Immaculate appearance
- Willing to travel and work irregular hours
- Food and Beverage knowledge and presentation
- Valid EU passport
- Resolution skills
- 5 years experience in business aviation or equivalent
- Living in Riga or the vicinity
Applicants should be highly motivated and reliable, passionate and creative, extremely flexible and full of energy, and responsible and discrete person.
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
10th -11th September 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!