Full Job Description
HAUTE AVIATION is an established Swiss-based business aviation company with its own AOC,
They offer Aircraft Management and on-demand charter brokerage with their own fleet from PC12, Phenom 300E to a Global Express and new aircraft are joining. They are looking for an additional team member on the Global Express.
- Responsible for cabin safety
- Five stars quality onboard service
- Catering orders and organization
- Cabin preparation and complete management
- Stock supply
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a young and dynamic team
- Remuneration in accordance with experience and competences
- Experience in the business aviation domain of minimum 3 years required
- Hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management school diploma or equivalent
- German and English fluent speakers, French is an asset
- Flexible and available for irregular working schedules
- Able to work with high-demanding clients
- Aged 25 or more
- Swiss or EU/EAA
- Willing to perform a 20/10 Days ON/OFF flight duty
If you fulfill all of the above, you can apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
10th -11th September 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!