Jet Aviation Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
About the job
Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings the customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Do you have a passion for hospitality and customer service excellence?
VIP Cabin Attendant
The company is currently looking for a full-time, experienced VIP Cabin Attendant for an operation in Geneva, Switzerland.
The flight cabin attendant needs to be based close to Geneva or the French Region of Switzerland. The employment will be without rotation, but 7 days off a month and vacations.
- Ensure onboard safety and comfort for the guests
- Engagement and initiative in all aspects of cabin management
- Provide an excellent culinary experience through menu planning, catering, and professional meal services
- Rendering assistance to the guests before and after flights whenever necessary
- An excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with EXPERIENCE IN FIRST – OR BUSINESS CLASS IN RENOWNED AIRLINE AND EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE AVIATION
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of the customer- and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing, and a cheerful personality
- Independent, flexible, a team player, and a reliable employee
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile match the requirements, the company is looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Jet Aviation AG , Ms Kristin Pollack, http://www.jetaviation.com/jobs
you can apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, Corporate Etiquette, and Silver Service for flight attendants training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who is Vice President for Women in Corporate Aviation- WCA!!
Your ticket to the following unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from
10th -11th September 2022.
This interview process is the most essential part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to confidently enter an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!