ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to their clients and partners. They are dedicated to safety and strive to create a fulfilling workplace by cultivating genuine, open, and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a Cabin Attendant to fill a vacancy within their Flight Operations division for a position based out of Dubai. Your home base will be Dubai.
– Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
– Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
– Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabins, galley, and all other relevant areas onboard the aircraft at all times.
– Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
– Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
– Executes and coordinates all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
– Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during, and post-flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
– Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin, and bathrooms.
– VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at their stations. Cater within the charter budget.
– Dining – food, drink, and table presentation.
– Completion and handover of relevant cabin-related documentation.
– Responsible for aircraft upkeep, restocking, and cleaning.
– Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
– Responsible for the upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations, and EJME CCSEPM.
– VIP knowledge, etiquette, and protocol.
– Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved
– Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP
– At least 2 years experience in a VIP/Corporate Airline is a must
– Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Arabic is essential. Additional languages would be advantageous.
– Experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of products
– Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature, and professional in manner
– Well-organized, efficient, and alert
– Good communicator
– Customer focused
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities
If you fulfill all of the above, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!