As an Executive Cabin Crew, you are responsible to deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Qatar Executive aircraft.
You are also accountable to ensure that all safety measures, regulations, and policies are applied in the cabin.
- Maintain legal documents and licenses required for flying duties to ensure that operational flow will not get affected.
- Adhere to company procedures, operational standards & policies in accordance with the Service,
- Grooming & Administrative manuals. Deliver a safe environment to Qatar Executive clients and crew onboard, through safe work practice and adequate SEP (Safety Emergency Procedures) knowledge.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of operating fleet; aircraft specifics, locations of products, service and safety equipment & technical features.
- Provide hospitable and professional inflight experience to all clients. Comprehensive knowledge of onboard products. Perform onboard service in accordance with Qatar Executive service process and standards in order to maintain the highest level of Customer Service.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all clients by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Interact professionally with passengers and colleagues, being mindful of language, posture, and behavior.
- Plan catering orders of cost-effective menus in relation to passenger profiles & available cuisine.
- Practice personal shopping for a more tailored and cost-effective service.
- Provide comprehensive and accurate post-flight documents, as per standards and procedures.
- Respect and maintain company property; report misuse, damage, and waste.
- Uphold cabin supplies in terms of quality and inventory, particularly when the aircraft is away from the base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses.
- Be proactive, organized, and plan ahead, at all times. Identify in time problems and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and well-groomed cabin, galley, and lavatories.
- Represent the Company during events and attend all ground duties that may be delegated by the company.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of the future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
The best is here and still to come. To Qatar Executive, the impossible is only a challenge. Join the company as they dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
An ideal candidate will meet below requirements:
- Without a Degree: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Command in the English Language
- Excellent culinary knowledge
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation
- The ability to work under pressure and be flexible, and understand the goals of the Company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, creative, passionate, and dedicated with a good sense of protocol and etiquette. Good manners and excellent grooming are a must.
- Any other languages, French, German, Spanish, Russian, or Chinese will be a positive point
- Familiar with Middle Eastern culture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous Catering/ Hotel/ Hospitality/ Customer Service (preferably within the Middle East)
- Previously completed SEP and Ab-Initio training
- Hospitality training (desirable)
- Experience as solo crew, beneficial
- Personal Presentation and Attitude
About Qatar Airways Group:
Their story started with four aircraft. Today, they deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. They’ve grown fast, broken records, and set trends that others follow. They don’t slow down to the fear of failure. Instead, they dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for their customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to their proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
If you fulfill all of the above, you can apply here:
Closing date: 16th December 2022
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers! She was part of Qatar Airways and Emirates as well!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!