ExecuJet Middle East is currently seeking a Cabin Attendant to fill a vacancy within their Flight Operations division for a position based out of Dubai. Your home base will be Dubai.
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP
- At least 2 years of experience in a VIP/Corporate Airline is a must
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Arabic is essential. Additional languages would be advantageous
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature, and professional in manner
- Well-organized, efficient, and alert
- Good communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities
If you are interested in the position, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!