for COMLUX AVIATION
Comlux Aviation is one of the leaders in Business Aviation and forms part of a larger group of Companies which includes Comlux Transactions and Comlux Completion. Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, Comlux delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry. Comlux offers engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance, and upgrades.
Their team is growing, and they are looking for experienced Cabin Crew who are highly motivated, and willing to commit to offering full and individual tailored service, with unsurpassed dedication to the highest levels of safety, security, and comfort on board.
The ideal candidate would be loyal and strongly determined to develop a career in Comlux Aviation as a member of a highly motivated and skilled team.
The selected candidate must be willing to go beyond the customers’ expectations by knowing and understanding their needs, and proactively adapting the service to the best of their practices and skills The company is looking for a highly flexible individual with a positive approach and the ability to perform his/her duties in an expert manner while prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
The requirements for the role are:
- Must have at least 3 experience in First or Business Class on an international carrier
- Must be in possession of valid US Visas -C1/D and B1/B2
- Must be in possession of an unrestricted passport or Schengen and UK Visa
- Must be based in Dubai or willing to relocate (the position is permanently based in Dubai; no rotation & no commuting will be possible)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Experience in Private or Corporate aviation will be preferred
- Experience in BBJ and/or ACJ will be considered an advantage
- A valid EASA attestation will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience in silver service training would be considered an asset
- Ideally available for trial flights even within short notice
The below attributed would be considered favorable:
- Conversant in different languages
- In possession of a Higher Diploma
- Experience as a Lead Cabin Attendant or SCCM
As part of your application you will be required to provide the following documents:
- Initial Cabin Crew Training Certificate,
- Passport Copy,
- Copy of Visa/Visas,
- Full-Length Picture,
- Portrait Picture,
- Casual Picture,
- EASA Attestation if applicable,
- Training Certificate for First or Business Class,
- Vaccination Certificate
Typical duties of our Flight Attendants:
- Maintain familiarity with agreed aviation practices and procedures
- Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfill this function.
- To maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct, and appearance as a representative of the company; and thereby to support the crew members, by active example, in the development and maintenance of a high standard of professional expertise and morale amongst the crew
- Proper execution of their duties related to the safety of the aircraft and its occupants
- Proper execution of their duties is specified in the instructions and procedures laid down in the respective Operations Manual.
- Assist the Commander as requested, concerning administrative duties in relation to the flight
- To carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with the Operations Manual, including procedures, limitations, and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as allocated to him by the Commander
- To volunteer such advice, information, and assistance to the Commander, as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- To seek and receive such information and/or explanation from the Commander, as may be necessary to enable the crew member to fulfill his function
- Ensures the passengers safely escape in an emergency evacuation
- Responsible to the Commander for the conduct and coordination of normal cabin safety and emergency procedure(s) specified in the Operations Manual
- Responsible to verify at regular intervals that all foods in the aircraft are consumable and have not passed the expiration date.
- Coordinates organize and undertake non-safety-related service tasks in the cabin.
- Visiting the flight crew at regular intervals and providing them with food.
- Additional tasks may be assigned to the position holder
If you are interested in the position, please apply here:
We can help you get this dream job by attending our VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT
training, and learning from the only Business Aviation trainer in Romania who was part of the ROYALJET team for several years, Raluca Dragan, one of our trainers!
Your ticket to the next unexplored location is waiting!
Be professional by getting professional training!
Our next available VIP Corporate Flight Attendant training will be held in Bucharest-Romania, from 05th -06th December 2022.
This interview process is the most important part of your job searching campaign within private aviation. “Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
Our team will teach you how to research the information needed to walk confidently into an interview as an informed Corporate Flight Attendant candidate.
If you need an EASA Attestation, we can help you get one with our Initial-EASA Cabin Crew Attestation course.
Details and enrolment in here:
Best of luck!